Union Public Service Commission – UPSC Recruitement 2020 for 29 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
UPSC Vacancy Details
- Total Vacancy : 29
- Data Processing Assistant : 02
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Technical): 27
Educational Qualification :
- Data Processing Assistant :- : Master’s Degree in Computer Applications /Information Technology /Computer Science of a recognized University/Institute OR B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Technical) :- : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E. or B. Tech.) or B.Sc. (Engg.) awarded by a recognized University in the fields of Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology or Software Engineering or Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) in Electronics and Communications Engineering or Graduate Ship awarded by Associate Membership of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineers (AMIETE) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or Master of Science in Physics with Electronics or Telecommunication or Master of Computer Applications (MCA) after three years Bachelor of Science in Physics or Master of Science (Information Technology)or Master of Science (Computer Science)or Master of Science(Software) from a recognized University.
Age Limit :
- Data Processing Assistant : 30 years
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Technical) : 35 years
Application Fee :
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to Apply :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
Important Dates :
- Last date for application: 16/01/2019 (till 23:59 hrs)
- Last date for printing of completely submitted online application: 17/01/2020 (till 23:59 hrs)
Important Links :