State Bank Of India has published for below mentioned posts. The details of Application Fee , Age limit, Education qualification , how to apply and Selection Process are shared below.
- Posts Name : Probationary Officers (POs)
- Total No of Vacancies : 2313
Backlog vacancies detailed as under have been included in the above mentioned total vacancies.
Education Qualification : Graduation any discipline from a recognized university.
Age Limit : Not below 21 Years and Not Above to 30 Year as on 01/04/2017.
Application Fees : General & other Rs.600 (App. Fee Including Intimation Charges ) and SC , ST , PWD Rs.100 (Intimation Charges Only). This Fees Not Refundable.
Selection Process : Selection Process & Other Details Click to Download
How To Apply : Apply Now
- Starting Date of Online Application : 07/02/2017
- Last Date to Apply Online Application : 06/03/2017
- Last Date for Printing Your Application : 21/03/2017
- Online Fee Payment Date : 07/02/2017 to 06/03/2017
- Download Call Letter Preliminary Exam : 14/04/2017 onward
- Preliminary Examination Date : 29 & 30/04/2017 and 06 & 07/05/2017
- Result of Preliminary Exam : 17/05/2017
- Download of Call Latter Main Exam : 22/05/2017 Onward
- Main Exam date :04/06/2017
- Declaration Result of Main Exam : 19/06/2017
- Download Call Latter for Interview : 26/06/2017
- Declaration of Final Result : 05/08/2017
- Download Call Letters for pre-exam Training : 07/04/2017 onword
- Conduct of Pre-exam Training : 17/04/2017 to 22/04/2017