Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2018 : Saraswat Bank publised notification for recruitment for the post of Junior Officer – Marketing and Operations in Grade B (Clerical Cadre). The required information for this recruitment are given below.
Post Name : Jr. Officer – Marketing and Operations in Grade B (Clerical Cadre)
Vacancies : 300
Job Location : Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Karnataka & Gujarat (Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat & Vadodara)
Minimum First Class in Graduation (preferably B.Com.) from a recognized University. Candidates appearing for final year graduation exams will be allowed
to apply provisionally.
Minimum : 21 years
Maximum : 27 years
- The candidates will be selected as per below given recruitment process among the
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- Exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark
penalty for each wrong answer.
- General/ Financial Awareness : 50 Question & 50 Marks (35 Minutes)
- General English : 40 Question & 40 Marks (35 Minutes)
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude : 50 Question & 60 Marks (45 Minutes)
- Quantitative Aptitude : 50 Question & 50 Marks (45 Minutes)
Total 190 Question & 200 Marks (160 Minutes)
How to Apply
The facility will be available for online application from 23.5.2018 to 4.6.2018. Last
date for acceptance of Online Application will be 4.6.2018 upto 23.59 hours on
Bank’s website http://www.saraswatbank.com and no other mode of
application will be accepted.
The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment
process can be completed by following the instructions. Application fee / intimation plus GST charges = Rs.600/- for candidates. The fee is to be paid through Online Mode only. No Cash or any other mode will be accepted.
Online Application Start On : 23/05/2018
Last Date for Apply Online : 04/06/2018
Last Date for Printing Application : 19/06/2018
Online Test Date : June/July 2018