Railway Recruitment board has published notification for recruitment of 62907 Group D Posts. The required information for last date, notification, railway official website, education qualification are giveb below.
RRB Goverment Jobs Details
Name Posts : Group D Posts
Total Vacancy : 62907 posts
Eligibility for RRB Group D Posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates must hase passed 10th, 12th or ITI.
Age Limit : 18 to 31 years (Age Relaxation details are per Rule)
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female : Rs.250/-
Selection Process for RRB Group D Posts
- Only single online application has to be submitted by the candidate to the RRB of their choice for all the notified posts of that RRB through the link provided on the official website.
- The entire recruitment process shall involve a Computer Based Test(CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Document Verification.
- The date, time and venue for all the activities, namely, CBT, PET and DV or any other additional activity as applicable shall be fixed by the RRBs and shall be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of any of the above activity or for change of venue, date and shift will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Computer Based Test : All the eligible candidates have to undergo a Computer Based Test on the specified date, time and venue as per the e-call letter to be downloaded by the candidates from the websites of RRBs. The information about the e-call letter download shall be communicated through the websites as well as
personal email communication to the candidates.
- Total Time : 90 Min.
- Total Question : 100
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TESTS : Based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT, candidates shall be called for PET Two times the community wise total vacancy of the Posts notified against RRBs. However, Railways reserve the right to increase/decrease this limit as required to ensure availability of adequate candidates for all the notified posts. Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. The criterion for PET is as under:
- Male Candidates : Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down & Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
- Female Candidates : Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down & Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
How to Apply RRB Group D Jobs
The Candidates can apply Online through using RRB official website before 12th march 2018.
- Application Begin : 10/02/2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/03/2018
- Last Date for Pay Application Fee : 12/03/2018