Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published an official notification for recruitment of Assistant (Special drive for PWD). The required information for this recruitment like education qualification, how to apply, selection process, age limit are giveb below.
RBI Vacancies 2018
Details of Posts
Post Name : Assistant
Total Vacancy : 27 posts
Educational Qualification :
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with pass class for PWD candidates in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service
Age Limit : Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1990 and not later than 01/02/1998 (both days including) are only eligible to apply
Application Fee : No fee is payable for the candidates applying for the post except the intimation charges of ` 50/-. Staff candidates are exempted from payment of intimation charges.
- Starting Date for Online Application : 30/01/2018
- Last Date for Online Application : 19/02/2018
- Schedule of Online Priliminary Test : 06/04/2018
- Schedule of Online Main Exam : 07/05/2018