National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development – NABARD has recruitement 73 Office Attendant Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
NABARD Vacancy Details :
Post Name : Office Attendant
Total Vacancies : 73
Educational Qualification :
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the State/Regional Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board.
Age Limit :
- The candidate must be between 18 years to 30 years of age as on 01/12/2019
Application Fee :
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EXS : : Rs. 50/- Intimation charges only
- For all others : : Rs. 400/- + Rs. 50/- (Intimation charges)
How to Apply :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
Important Dates :
- Last date for application: 12/01/2020
- Online Examination: February 2020 (tentatively)
Important Links :