MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2017
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) has published an official Syllabus for Vidyut Sahayak Junior Engineer (Electrical) & Juinior Assistant of UGVCL, DGVCL, PGVCL, MGVCL, GUVNL and GSECL Recruitment.
SYLLABUS FOR THE EXAMINATION FOR VIDYUT SAHAYAK JUNIOR
Syllabus for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer)
Section – I : General Knowledge (10%)
Section – II : English Knowledge (10%)
Section – III * : Electrical Engineering (60%)
Section – IV : Computer Knowledge (10%)
Section – V : Gujarati Language & Grammar (10%)
(Total 100 Marks)
Download Official Syllabus : Click Here
Note: Section-III Includes topic like :
- Switchgear & protection (MC/LV) & LT Switchgear design and testing etc.
- Distribution HT/LT Line parameters.
- Low Voltage constraint & resolving thereof.
- Non-conventional Energy sources like Wind, Solar, Biomass etc.
- Present Power Sector scenario in India and others Electrical Engineering topics etc.
- Performance of line fault analysis.
- Measurement of Electrical Power.
- Functions of capacitors & reactors.
- Power Engineering.
- Distribution Network Installation & load studies.
- Analysis of Dist. Transformers, Meters & Testing.