Posted by Jiogujarat.in On
Kendriya Vidyalaya Jamnagar (Valsura) Recruitmnet 2017
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Valsura (Jamnagar) published advertisement for various post 2017. more details available like age limit, education qualification, selection process,application fee and apply process are given below our website.
Posts Details :
- PRT (English,Hindi,Maths,Physics,Chemistry,Biology,Economics,Commerce):
- Two years Integrated post graduate M.Sc. course of regional college of education of NCERT in the concerned subject or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects.
- B.Ed. or wquivalent degree from recognized university.
- Proficiency in teaching in hindi and english media.
- PRT (Post Graduate Teacher ( Computer Science, IT) :
- At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following
- B.E or B.Tech.(Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent degree or diplona from an institution/university recognized by the government of india. OR
- B.E or B.Tech. ( any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized university. OR
- M.Sc (Computer Science)/MCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized university. OR
- B.Sc (Computer Science)/BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University. OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized university.
- ‘B’ level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject.
- ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Communication Technology and Graduation.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
- TGT (English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science, Social Science, Art Edu, Physical Education) :
- Four years Integrated degree course or Regional College of Education of NCERRT in the concerned subject with atleast 50% marks in aggregate
- Bachelor’s Degree with atlest 50 % marks in the concerned subjects/combination of subjectsand in aggregate. and pass in the central teacher eligibillity test (CTET),conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose/**State Eligibility test with B.Ed. proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium. the electives subjects and languages in the combination of subjects as under:
- For TGT (‘Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (English): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (So.St) Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol.Science of which one must be either history or Geography. For TGT (Maths)- Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects : Physics, Chemistry,Electronics,Computer Science, Statistics.
- For TGT (Science) – Botany,Zoology and Chemistry.
- For TGT (PHE) Bachelor Degree in Physical Education or equivalent.
- For TGT (Art Edu) : Five Years recognized diploma in drawing and painting/sculpture/graphic art. or equivalent recognized degree. working knowledge of hindi & English
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent.pass in the central teacher eligibility test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the guideline framed by the NCTE for the purpose/** State Eligibility Test. Competence to teach through hindi & English media.
- Computer Instructor
- B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA or Graduate with one Year Diploma in Computer Science/IT recognized by Government or having higher qualifications. For teaching classes 3 to 5 – Rs.26,250/- and for teaching classes 6 onwards- Rs.31250/-
- Games Coaches / Music & Dance
- SAI Coaches, NIS/B.P.ED/Diploma OR Participation in National /State Level with good track record.
- Visharad / Basic Qualification from recognized university/Institite.
- Spoken English
- Graduate with English as one of the subjects. Desirable – Diploma in Spoken English.
- MBBS (Recognized with Medical Council) Duty ours 10:45am to 12:45pm on working days of students only.
- GNM Diploma
- M.A/M.Sc (Applied Psychology) from a recognized College or University plus Regular one year post graduate diploma in guidance and counselling or M.A/M.Sc/M.Com with B.Ed qualification plus regular one year post graduate diploma in guidance and counselling along with minimum of one year experience in placement bureaus or registration with rehabilitation council.
- Age Limit : Between 18 to 65 years
- Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
- Apply Process : Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given below address.
- Venue : Kendriya Vidhyalaya Valsura, Jamnagar (Gujarat)
- Interview Date : 06/03/2017
- Primary Teacher PGT (Computer Sc) and Computer Instructor : 09:00am to 12:00pm
- TGT (All Subjects), PGT (ALL subjects other than C.Sc), Coaches, Doctor, Nurse and Other : 12:00 pm to 03:00pm
Advertisements : Click here