ITI Admission Gujarat Application form 2020 will be released through online mode. Admission will be given in various ITI’s of the state in various engineering and non-engineering trades on the basis of standard 10 and standard 12. It will be organized by the Directorate of Employment & Training (DET), Government of Gujarat. ITI Gujarat There will be no separate examination for admission. Only eligible candidates will be admitted on the basis of the marks of the qualifying examination.
ITI Admission Gujarat Application Form 2020
|Name of the Department||Directorate of Employment and Training|
|Notification on||ITI Admission Gujarat|
|Starting Date for Application||June 2020|
|Eligibility||Std 10th and 12th|
|official website||Click Here|
Candidates have to provide the following details regarding the application form for ITI Admission Gujarat 2020 admission:
- Before filling the application form, candidates must also go through its eligibility criteria.
- Authority will not provide any correction facility so candidates must fill the application form carefully.
- While filling the form, candidates must provide valid email ID & phone number in the application form.
- All important communication will be sent to registered mail ID & contact number.
- Also, upload scanned image of the photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- The scanned image of photograph must be in 50 KB in size in JPEG format.
- After filling all the details candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of filled in application form.
Also Check : GSEB SSC Result 2020
Application Fee for Gujarat ITI Admission 2020
- The application fee will be paid through online mode.
- ITI Gujarat application fee will be Rs.50/-
- In any case, application fee will be non-refundable or non-transferrable.
ITI Gujarat Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification : Candidates have to qualify 10th or its equivalent from any recognized Board of Gujarat.
- Domicile: Candidates should have the domicile certificate of Gujarat State.
- Age Limit: 14 to 25 years.
- Age Relaxation: Candidates of SC/ST/OBC will get age relaxation as per the Government rules.
List of Gujarat ITI Courses 2020
- Basic Cosmetology
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Dress Making
- Electronics Mechanic
- Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)
- Mason (Building Constructor)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner)
- Mechanic (Tractor)
- Mechanic Agriculture Machinery
How to Apply for ITI Admiton Gujarat 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for Gujarat ITI 2020:
- Visit Official website https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in/
- Login through the official site & click on, Apply online link.
- Enter all required personal details like name, email ID, phone number & other asked details.
- After that also fill asked educational & qualification details in the application form.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Now proceed to submit the application fee.
- After that, re-check & verify all the given details.
- After verification, click on the Submit button.
- Now the confirmation page will be generated on a computer screen.
- Take printouts of filled in application form for further use.
Candidates need to consider these steps for how to apply for Gujarat ITI Application 2020. Don’t forget to check the application form, its mode, fees, and other basic details. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria so that the application is not rejected. Candidates will be required to read the above details regarding Gujarat ITI Application Form 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.