IRDAI Recruitment 2017
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India – IRDAI recruitment for Assistant Manager Posts. IRDAI has published advertisement for recruitment total 30 posts of Assistant Manager. Candidates can apply online before 05/09/2017. more information this recruitment like educational qualification, selection process, important dates are given below.
Name of Posts : Assistant Manager
- Actuarial : 04 posts
- Accounts : 04 posts
- Legal : 02 posts
- General : 20 posts
Total no. of vacancy : 30 posts
Educational Qualification :
- Actuarial : Graduation from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks, and Pass in Nine (9) Papers of the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) Examination.
- Accounts : Graduation from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks, and ACA / AICWA / ACMA / ACS / CFA
- Legal : Graduation from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks, and LL.B with 60% marks
- General : Graduation from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit : 21 to 35 years
Application Fee :
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman : Rs. 100/-
- Others : RS. 650/-
IRDAI recruitment Selection Process
- Phase – I On-line Preliminary Examination (Objective Type). This is a qualifying examination to be eligible for Phase – II Descriptive Examination. Through this, candidates for Actuarial, Accounts and Legal specializations and General vacancies will be shortlisted separately for Phase – II Descriptive Examination as per standards to be decided separately by IRDAI (approximately 20 times the number of vacancies subject to availability). Marks secured in the Phase – I On-line Preliminary Examination will not count for interview or final selection.
- Phase – II Descriptive Examination comprising 3 Papers (Paper I, II and III) and
- Phase – III Interview Candidates for Actuarial, Accounts, Legal specializations and General vacancies will be shortlisted for Phase – III Interview based on the aggregate marks obtained in Papers I, II and III of Phase – II Descriptive Examination only. The minimum cut-off marks for being shortlisted for Phase – III Interview will be decided separately for each specialization and General vacanciesby IRDAI. Final selection will be based on the merit performance of the candidates under respective specialization in Phase – II Descriptive Examination and Phase – III Interview taken together.
IRDAI General Manager Syllabus / Exam Pattern
The Phase – I On-line Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) will be for 160 marks with four Tests as under :
- Test of Reasoning – 40 Question & 40 Marks
- Test of English Language – 40 Question & 40 Marks
- Test of General Awareness – 40 Question & 40 Marks
- Test of Quantitative Aptitude – 40 Question & 40 Marks
Total 160 Question, 160 Marks & 90 Minutes
Phase – II Descriptive Examination
- Paper-1 : English 100 Marks & 60 Minutes
- Paper-2 : Economic and Social Issues impacting Insurance 100 Marks & 60 Minutes
- Paper-3 : Insurance and Management 100 Marks & 60 Minutes
- Type of Paper : Descriptive (question papers displayed on computer and to be written using pen and paper)
Phase – III Interview
How to Apply
Candidates can apply on-line only from 15.8.2017 to 5.9.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IRDAI recruitment Important Dates
Starting Date for Apply Online : 15/08/2017
Last Date for Apply Online : 05/09/2017
Last Date for Printing Your Application : 20/9/2017
Conduct of Phase-1 Online Preliminary Examination : 04/10/2017
View Official Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here