Indian Oil Corporation of India – IOCL, Marketing Division has published an official notification for Recruitment of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices for 312 posts. Other details of IOCL Northern Region Recruitment 2020, IOCL Northern Region Vacancy 2020, IOCL Northern Region Jobs 2020, IOCL Northern Region, IOCL Northern Region Apprentices Vacancy 2020, IOCL Apply Online Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
IOCL Vacancy Details
- Post Name
- Accountant Apprentice: 25 Posts
- Technician Apprentice: 128 Posts
- Trade Apprentice: 29 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator) (Fresher Apprentices): 13 Posts
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holder): 12 Posts
- Total Vacancies : 312
Educational Qualification :
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Mechanical / Civil / Instrumentation / Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Trade Apprentice: ITI Pass in relevant trade.
- Trade Apprentice-Accountant: Graduation in any discipline
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator: Intermediate and should have Typing Skills
Age Limit :
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 24 years as on 31.11.2019.
How to Apply :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
Important Dates :
- Application start from: 26/12/2019
- Last date for application: 22/01/2020
- Tentative date for download of admit card by candidates: 28/01/2020
- Tentative Exam Date: 02/02/2020.
Important Links :