Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invite application for recruitment of Chief Officer & Chief Research Officer posts. Eligible Candidates can apply this application by below mentioned link.
Posts Name :
- Research Officer : 24 posts
- Chief Research Officer : 01 post
Educational Qualification :
- Research Officer : Full Time Ph.D in Chemistry (Organic/ Inorganic/ Physical/Analytical/ Organo-Metallics) With minimum 65% marks in graduation as well as in Postgraduation
- Chief Research Officer : Full Time PhD in Biotechnology/Micro-biology/Molecular Biology With minimum 65 % marks in graduation as well as in Postgraduation Experience : Minimum 15 years of experience in relevant area after Ph.D for Grade E. The experience should be in Industrial Biotechnology/ Bio-Energy/ Bioprocess/ Bioremediation/ Molecular Biology/ Enzymology. The experience should reflect capabilities for leading research projects.
Age Limit :
- Research Officer : 32 years
- Chief Research Officer : 45 years
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General, OBC, EWS, Ex-servicemen categories are required to deposit Rs 300/- as application fee. SC/ST/PwBD candidates will be exempted from payment of application fee. The fee is to be remitted on-line through SBI E-Collect using either SBI Debit Card or through Net-Banking or at the SBI Branch after selecting “Pay at Branch option”. Fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply : Interested candidates can apply online through below mentioned link
Important Dates :
- Advt. No R&D/96
- Starting Online Application : 22/04/2019
- Last Date Online Application : 21/05/2019
Important Links :