Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for 400 vacancies (Approximately) for Matric Recruit (MR) – Oct 2020 batch.
Post Name : Sailors for Matric Recruit – 400 Posts
Educational Qualification for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Age Limit for Indian Navy Vacancy 2019
- Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 2000 to 30 Sep 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
- The MR application fee will be of Rs.205/- for all candidates.
- SC & ST applicants do not require to pay the application fee. Because they are exempted for a fee.
- The application fee will be paid through Online mode like Debit/Credit Cards, Visa/ Master/ RuPay/UPI.
Selection Process :
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Standerds
How to Apply : Interested & Eligible Candidates apply online through Indian Navy Official Website – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 23/11/2019
- Last Date for Application : 28/11/2019
Important Links :