High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2018 for District Judges Posts. You can apply this recruitment before 30th April 2018. The required information for this recruitment like educational qualificaion, age limit, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Details of Posts for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018
Name of Posts :
- District Judge (25%) : 28 posts
- District Judge by Promotion (10%) : 10 posts
Advertisement No : RC/1250/2018
Total Vacancies : 38
Eligibility for District Judges Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India
- Candidate must be a practising Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On-line Applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than Seven Years, as on 30/04/2018.
- Candidate must possess Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation, as set out by the Government of Gujarat in General Administration Department Resolution No. PRCH-102005-1532-K, dated 30/09/2006 and CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5, dated 13/08/2008.
Age Limit : A candidate must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 48 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste,
Scheduled Tribes and Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Orthopedically Disabled Persons and Ex-servicemen and 45 years in the case of General Candidates, as on the last date fixed for registration of the Online Application, i.e. on 30/04/2018
Application Fee :
- General Categories : Rs. 1000/- Plus Bank Charges.
- Other Categories : Rs. 500/- Plus Bank Charges.
Selection Process :
- Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type)
- Paper – I (100 Marks – 3 Hours)
- Paper-II (100 Marks – 3 Hours)
- Viva–voce Test (Personal Interview)
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested Candidates can Apply Online Through Official Website https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in. this link available on our Important Link Section.
- Starting date for submission of On-line Application : 01/04/2018 (12:00 Hours)
- Closing date for submission of On-line Application : 30/04/2018 (23:59 Hours)
- Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) : 24/06/2018
- Main Written Examination : 29/07/2018
- Viva-voce Test (Personal Interview) : October/November, 2018