Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute – GSMCRI invited application for the Project Assistant & Apprentice Posts. Eligible candidates can apply this posts. check below for more information.
GSMCRI Job Details :
- Project Assistant (Level – II)
- Apprentice (Civil Engineering Trade)
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant : B.E. with 55% (aggregate marks) in Mechanical Engineering.
- Apprentice : Diploma in Engineering in concerned Trade
Age Limit : As on the date of interview, maximum 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rules. For Project Assistant.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on interview.
How to Apply :
- Project Assistant : Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for interview /written test (if NET not qualified) at CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002 (Gujarat) on 11/07/2019 at 09.15 AM
- Apprentice : Those candidates who have passed the above examination in the concerned trade during last
3 years, those who have so far not undergone the Apprenticeship Training and those who have registered themselves on the Apprenticeship Portal (website) may attend the interview, along with their applications & attested copies of the Educational Qualifications, Experience, Date of Birth Proof etc. in the prescribed pro forma (available on the Institute’s web-site) at 9 AM on 08.07.2019, in the Institute.
Important Links :