District Health Society, Surendranagar has published an official advertisement for recruitment of FHW, Staff Nurse, Junior Pharmacist & Laboratory Technician posts. The required information for this recruitment are given below.
Post Name :
- Female Health Worker (FHW)
- Staff Nurse
- Junior Pharmacist
- Laboratory Technician
- FHW : Basic Course of Female Health Worker / Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery from recognized Indian Nursing Council OR Gujarat Nursing Council Certificate.
- Jr Pharmacist : Diploma Pharmacy / Degree Pharmacy By recognized university, or an equivalent educational qualification. Must registered with Gujarat Pharmacy Council. CCC Certificate required for addional qualification.
- Staff Nurse : B.Sc in Nursing from Indian Nursing Council OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife from Gujarat Nursing Council. Registration in must. CCC Certificate required for addional qualification.
- Lab Technician : B.Sc in Microbiology (Main Subject) from recognized univeristy and D.M.L.T./M.L.T Computer Knowledge required
Minimum : 18 years
Maximum : 35 years
Selection will be based on interview.
How to Apply
Interested & Eligible Canidates need to remain present at below mentioned address for presional interview.
- Venue : Chief District Health Officer, Health Department, District Panchayat, Surendranagar
- Interview Date : 07/06/2018
- Registration Time : 11:30 am to 05:00 pm
- View Official Advertisement : Click Here