Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) published notification for Assistant Law Officer written exam. This exam scheduled on 27/05/2018. You can download call letter Assistant Law Officer Call Letter by followig link.
Post Name : Assistant Law Officer
Exam Date : 27/05/2018
Exam Time :
- 11:00 am to 01:00 pm (Objective Type & MCQs 100 marks)
- 1:15 pm to 2:15 pm (Descriptive Wriiten Exam of 50 marks)
DGVCL Asst. Law Officer Exam Call Letter
- Download Call Letter : Click Here
- List of eligible and not eligible candidate for written test held on dtd. 27.05.2018 for recruitment of Assistant Law Officer : Click Here
DGVCL Asstant Law Officer Syllabus
- 100 Marks of Objective Type: (Time: 11.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.)
- Civil Procedure Code 1908 including Law of Limitation.
- The Constitution of India.
- Labour Law (I.D. Act 1947, E.C. Act and Contract Labour Act)
- Indian Contract Act-1872.
- Electricity Act 2003, The Gujarat Electricity Industry (Reorganization and Regulation) Act 2003, GERC/CERC.
- Evidence Act / ADR.
- Law of Consumer Protection Act.
- Law related General Knowledge.
- 50 Marks Descriptive Type: (Time: 1.15 P.M. to 2.15 P.M.)
- 25 Marks : Subjective Legal drafting of brief note, Notice, Plaint & Affidavit in Reply etc. in English Language.
- 25 Marks : Subjective Legal Drafting of brief note, Notice, plaint & Affidavit in reply etc. in Gujarati Language.