Prime Minister Modi visited the country for the fifth time on Tuesday. In his address he said four important things. The first country has to become self-sufficient. Second, a package of Rs 20 lakh crore will be provided for the Self-Reliant India Campaign.Today Narendra modi sayed Thirdly, we have to adopt local products to become self-reliant. Fourth – The fourth phase of the lockdown will come but it will have new looks and rules. In his 33-minute speech, the Prime Minister used the word self-reliant 25 times.
Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Details
Excerpts from the speech:
- Worldwide, 4.2 million people have been infected.
- 2.75 lakh people have died tragically. Even in India, many people have lost their loved ones. I express my condolences to each and every one of them.
- The whole world is now engaged in a battle to save lives. We have never seen such a crisis. This is an unimaginable crisis.
- But it is not permissible for a human being to get tired, lose, break down, disintegrate.
- By being vigilant we also have to survive and move on. Our determination is many times bigger and stronger than this crisis.
- The 21st century belongs to India. A new look at the world before and after Corona reinforces the belief that the 21st century will belong to India.
- There is only one way to make that dream come true: self-reliance As a nation, we are at a critical juncture.
- This calamity has also brought a signal, a message, an opportunity for India.
- Not a single PPE kit was made in India when the Corona crisis started. There was also negligible production of N-95 masks.
- Today, 2 lakh PPE kits and 2 lakh N-05 masks are being made in India every day. This is because we have the ability to turn disaster into opportunity in India.
- Self-reliance does not mean having a self-centered economy. India’s self-reliance is of the Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam type. Which considers the whole world as a family.
- India’s self-reliance will create a happy, prosperous world. * Our centuries-long glorious history testifies that even when India was considered a golden sparrow, the spirit of world welfare was paramount.
- At the beginning of this century, when the world was terrified by the Y2k crisis, the Indians faced that crisis.
- We will make the best products, improve the quality, modernize the supply chain. What we can do and we will do.
- I have seen an earthquake in Kutch. Everything was shattered all around. I have seen the debris with my own eyes. At that time no one could have imagined that Kutch would ever sit still. But it became possible. Today Kutch is prosperous.