Air India has published an offcial notification for recruitment of Cabin Crew Govt job. You can view required information for this job like educational qualification, notification, important dates are given below.
Details of Air India Govt Job
Name of Post :
- Experience Cabin Crew
- Trainee Cabin Crew
Total Vacancies : 295
Eligibility Creteria for Air India Cabin Crew
Educational Qualification :
- Experience Cabin Crew : 10+2 from a Government recognized Board/ University
- Must be presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft, as on the date of application.
- Trainee Cabin Crew : Graducation OR 10+2 and Three years degree/diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism (Government recognized courses)
- Experience Cabin Crew : 18 to 35 years
- Trainee Cabin Crew : 18 to 27 years
Note : Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC
General / OBC : Rs.1000/-
SC/ST : No Fees.
A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at Delhi. It may be noted that in case a candidate fails to meet the physical/medical parameters and declared Unfit on this account, the demand draft will not be returned.
PHYSICAL AND MEDICAL STANDARDS
- Female : 160 cms
- Male : 172 cmc
- Note : Relaxation of 2.5 cms for SC/ST candidates & those from North East states & hilly states (Subject to domicile proof/Caste Certificate)
- Body Mass Index
- Female : Between 18 to 22
- Male : Between 18 to 25
- Note : Formula for calculating BMI = Weight in Kgs / (Height in meters X Height in meters)
- Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant Vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye.
- Spectacles not allowed.
- Contact lenses up to ±2D permitted
- Color Vision
- Normal on Ishihara/Tokyo Medical College (TMC) Chart.
- Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English/Hindi language should be with clear understandable accent.
Selction will be based on written examination, Interview & Physical Test.
How to Apply
Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply online through Air India official website. This website link avalable on our important link section.
Online Application Start On : 12/04/2018
Last Date for Apply Online : 02/05/2018
Examination Date : 06/05/2018
View Official Notification : Click Here